Who is eligible for counseling at the UMCC?

Any undergraduate or graduate/law/medical student who is currently enrolled at the University of Miami and has paid the Health Center and Counseling Center fee is eligible for covered counseling services.

Summer Eligibility

In order to receive services over the summer, any undergraduate or graduate/law/medical student must be enrolled for summer or fall classes and have paid the Health Center and Counseling Center fee.
Special Note: Graduate students are strongly encouraged to check with their department about their enrollment status in order to ensure ongoing services are not interrupted or to begin new service during the summer.